Friday, July 27, 2012

Sew Easy card!

Hello!  I was playing with my Sew Easy and it was a blast!  I used to do all kinds of counted cross stitch pictures when I was younger.  This one is for my mom.  She loves to quilt and sew so I know she'll appreciate it! 

Recipe:
A2 cardbase in white

No Cricut on this one.  Sew Easy Fancy floss in lollipop and blue lagoon.  The Sew Easy attachments I used are scallop and hearts.  Pop dots, Impression Obsession sentiment stamp from the Mini Messages set. 

Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Cindy---

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute and cute idea thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun card. My stitching never looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice Idea! it think we can also make such abstract look on PVC cards it would be good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet looking card. It has a clean and simple look to it which is so hard for me.to do. You know? I have the sew easy and never thought of using my twine. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete