Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Journal

Hello and Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a fabulous night last night!  We stayed in and ate and ate and watched the countdown on tv.  My two kiddos stayed up just past midnight.  I didn't think they would make it...LOL!!  Okay, on to my project.  I've used a K&Company Designer pad and turned it into a journal. 
The pages have botanicals with graph or ledger styles so I thought it would be perfect for journaling.

Recipe:
K&Company Designer paper pad (4.75" x 7.5")
Pink Paislee - Color Wash stack
Core'dinations - pink cardstock
When I Was a Kid Cricut cart - frame @ 4"
MS All Occasions Cake Art Cricut cart - bannerette @ 1 1/4", '2014' @ 1/2"
Seeing Spots - Cuttlebug embossing folder
Tim Holtz Sanding tool
pop dots
pink pearl bling
Ribbon Boutique -organza ribbons

Thanks for stopping by today!  I wish you all a healthy, happy, fabulous New Year!!  This project is also being featured on the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog today. 

Cindy---

I've entered this project into Card Mania Challenge #37:  Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment