Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Be Mine

Hello there!  I'm a little behind with my blogging.  I made some little heart boxes that I put candy and gift cards into for my kiddos' teachers for Valentine's Day.  I love this paper stack!!  It's from DCWV and it's called Vintage Collector.

I used my Cricut Explore to cut these.  The more I used my Explore the more I LOVE it :-)  LOL!
Recipe:
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cricut cart - heartbox @ 11.43 x 8.56, Be Mine @ 1 1/2"
DCWV - Vintage Collector stack - all patterned papers
pink pearl bling
pop dots
terrifically tacky tape

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

Cindy---

I'm entering this into the following:
 Sentimental Sundays #246:  Happy Valentine's Day w/sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy, I just love your heart boxes and that you gave such a special handmade gift to your kids teachers. Beautiful work :) Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete