Tuesday, September 15, 2015

2 Crafty Girls #6: Bokeh effect

Hello there!  It's mid-month and over on the 2 Crafty Girls blog, we have a fun challenge going on :-)  You can use the inspiration board and use either the photo, sketch, or create a bokeh effect.  Our wonderful sponsor is The Memory Nest Store

I decided to give the bokeh effect technique a try.  I watched a few videos on utube and got to work.   I gotta say it was a lot of fun :-)  I love how it turned out. 

I recently went through my craft room and organized and de-stashed.  Wow, what a job.  But, the best part is I found this really cool reindeer stamp.  I forgot I had it.  So, I knew right away he was going on this card :-)  Love him!

Recipe:
Tim Holtz Distress inks - Iced Spruce, Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - circles @1/2, 3/4, 1"
acetate sheet (to create my stencil w/circles)
white pigment ink
Unity stamp -All is Calm, All is Bright
Pretty Pink Posh sequins -white, clear

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at 2 Crafty Girls. 

Cindy---

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  Animal Friends Challenges #30:  Forest animals
  Crafty Hazelnut Christmas - Sept - AG as long as it's Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Ganz super! Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wundervolle Karte - die Farben gefallen mit supergut. Lieben Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    Liebe Grüsse Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine wundervolle Karte - die Farben gefallen mit supergut. Lieben Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    Liebe Grüsse Daniela

    ReplyDelete