Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Hello there!  It's my day to host over on the A Day for Daisies blog today.  I picked a super cute image and created a birthday shaker gift card holder.  I love how it turned out :-)  And I'll have it on hand for those birthday parties that my kiddos are always being invited to.  Gotta love that!

I've been playing with my fuse tool lately.  It's so fun!  I used a 6x4 photo sleeve and sealed in the image and sequins but left open the right edge so the gift card can be taken out.  I'll probably use a little piece of washi to seal it temporarily so it won't get lost.
Recipe:
ADFD image - Birthday Outing
colored pencils
We R Memory Keepers - Fuse tool, photo sleeve
Spellbinders - happy birthday die
Kennedy Grace Creations - Blackbird sequin mix
Pretty Pink Posh - turquoise sequins
seed beads in turquoise
clear glass beads (tiny)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment