Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Joy of Holiday Giving Blog Hop

Welcome to this co-hop with Die Cuttin’ Diva and Cut It Up. We are so glad that you joined us today and super excited to share our inspiration with you.  You should have made your way here from Anita's fabulous blog.  If you are just joining the hop be sure and start at the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog so you don't miss a thing :-)
 
Members of both teams are playing Secret Santa.  I will be sending this out next week as a surprise to one of them.  I hope she likes it. It's all about the joy of giving this holiday season!
 
I've used Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cartridge for my project.  I haven't used this cart very much and it's perfect for treats.  I decided to put this cute little clothespin on it so she could open it easily.


 



 

 
 Ok, there isn't a treat in here yet.  I really want it to be a surprise...LOL!
 
Recipe:
Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cart - store box @ 10"
Pink Paislee - Merry & Bright stack - red patterned paper
red glitter paper
transparency (windows)
Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art Cricut cart - Icicle borders @ 1"
Diamond Stickles (on the icicles)
terrifically tacky tape
Plantin Schoolbook - scallops on roof @ 3/4"
Recollections clothes pin
 
How about some prizes?
Cut it Up is offering a Christmas collection kit by Echo Park.
 
 
Secret Santa's Rules…
1. Make sure you are a follower on each stop along this hop.
2. Leave a comment on each project and you will be entered to win one of the prizes.

Prize winners will be announced on Tuesday, December 13th.
 
Your next stop is Evelyn's wonderful blog :-)
 
The first stop is Die Cuttin’ Divas
If you get lost along the way, here is the whole line-up....
Cindy -- You are here :-)
 
Thanks for being a part of the holiday giving season and for hopping along with us.
Happy Holidays!

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...so cute as a gift box...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an adorable gift box, so curious as to what will be inside?!!!
    Great project Cindy, nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is just adorable. What a sweet and fun gift. Ooooh, who's the lucky recipient???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, this is so much fun! Love the painted clothes pin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so gorgeous! You did a beautiful job.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable house full of treats to give. Love the ice on the window top. Cute clothes pin is a nice touch.
    -Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a darling house. Love all the special details event the pattern paper on the inside at the bottom.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable!! I love the cute clothes pin !
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy, this is such a fun gift box! Lots of great details and I love your clothespin chimney!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You SWEET shop is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun way to share some sweet treats. Glad you were part of this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun way to give a yummy treat. Awesome little treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, what an adorable little treat box! Love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your treat box is super adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! I wasn't expecting it to be a gift box! love!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so COOL!! LOVE it and so will they secret DT member!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful treat box. Especially like the icicles & the clothespin. I have that cartridge and you have inspired me to use it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH my... Cindy this is gorgeous!!! So very cute! Love it!
    Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness Cindy --- i have that cartridge - thanks for the inspiration with your lovely project - I will have to check my patterned papers and lift this idea - thanks for the hop and for showing us your lovely cut! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete