Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Mini Pocket Letter - Flamingos

Hello there!  I've got another mini pocket letter to share today.  I found a group called Pretty Perfect Happy Mail on facebook.  They invite you to join the various themed swaps and you can join in however many you'd like.  Then you are matched up with a swap partner and you exchange addresses and send each other a pocket letter with a bunch of goodies.

I'm also hosting over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog today.

I watched a bunch of utube videos to see how a pocket letter is done.  It's pretty easy really.  You use the clear baseball pocket pages.  For this one since it's a mini version I just cut off and used three pockets.

The theme for this mini pocket letter is flamingos.  I had fun putting this together.




                                    back (shot of some of the goodies I'll be sending her)

Recipe:
Kennedy Grace Creations -Pink Champagne sequins mix
Craftsmith - Uptown Chic stack - all patterned papers
Tim Holtz dies
Life's a Beach Cricut cart - flamingo @ 2 1/2"
Happy Planner clips
Target $ spot - twine, colored paper clips
envelope punch board (2 1/2" x 3 size envelope)
Oriental Trading Co - flamingo charm
Recollections - pearl bling, black bling, shaker hearts, clothespin, washi tape

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a beautiful day.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment