Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hello

Hi there!  I've got a pretty card with a fun technique to share with you today.  I'm also hosting over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog.

I used watercolor paper and some color shine sprays to create the background.  Then I embossed this pretty flower on vellum.  I used a debossing folder for the 'hello' sentiment at the bottom.  I stitched the vellum to the background layers with my sewing machine.  To finish it up I added some sequins.




Recipe:
Kennedy Grace Creations - Beautiful Blooms - Sweet Rose stamp set
Kennedy Grace Creations - Frozen sequins mix
watercolor paper - Strathmore
Heidi Swapp - Tinsel, Teal color shine
vellum
Zing embossing pwd, clear
Ranger heat tool
Ranger pigment ink, black
Tim Holtz - debossing folder - hello
Singer Sewing machine, zig zag stitch in black
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment