Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Backgrounds Using Shifter Stencils

Hello there!  I'm participating in another swap over on the Facebook group Small World Swaps.  This one is all about creating backgrounds for cards.

I recently got some of the new Tim Holtz shifter stencils.  And this seemed like a great time to try them out.  I used Distress inks and a blending tool to apply the inks through the stencils.  These were very easy, fast and fun to create.  I was only required to make one background but I couldn't stop at one....LOL!! :-)


Recipe:
Tim Holtz - shifter stencils- stripes, dots, stars
Tim Holtz Distress inks - Mermaid Lagoon & Tumbled glass, Spiced Marmalade & Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick & Picked Raspberry
blending tool
Tim Holtz -Stitched rectangle die

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!

Cindy---



No comments:

Post a Comment