Monday, May 6, 2019

Religious Education teacher's gifts

Hello there!  I made some domino books to thank my daughter's religious education teachers.  These are so fun to make.

I painted all the sides except the ones with holes with Heidi Swapp gold paint.  Let that dry.  Then I used a piece of wide, stretchy cream colored lace for the binding and adhered it with Glossy Accents.  I made the inner book pages with a piece of patterned paper (2 x 12"), and scored at every inch.  Accordian fold.  I added some awesome images from the printable I bought from Calico Collage.  I added a ribbon to close it and then adhered the pages onto the domino covers with Glossy Accents.



Back of the book.  The Gold paint looks pretty through the lace.  
Excuse my fingers.  The book won't really lay flat enough to take pics on it's own.




Here is another cover image.



Recipe:
1x2" dominos
Heidi Swapp - gold paint
The Paper Studio -Wide cream lace
Prima - Tales of U and Me - patterned paper
Calico Collage printable
Glossy Accents
rose organza ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today.  

Cindy--- 

No comments:

Post a Comment