Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  I hope you all are having a great day and staying safe.  I wanted to share the cards I mailed out to family this year for Easter.  I had to keep them flat so I could mail them without going to the Post Office.  I used some Tim Holtz stencils for the background and then layered vellum and finally a panel with a die cut bunny (negative space).  I love how the stenciled background shows through the vellum for each bunny.





Supplies:
Tim Holtz - gingham stencil
Tim Holtz - mini floral stencil
Tim Holtz -Stitched Oval die
Tim Holtz - Stitched rectangle die
Tim Holtz - Bunny Hop dies
Distress Inks - dusty concord, picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade, broken china, cracked pistachio
vellum
Unity Stamp Co - sentiment stamp
Misti

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a blessed Easter season!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment