Wednesday, July 22, 2020

CCC - July - Christmas Characters


Hello there!  It's time for the reminder post over on the Christmas Craft Creations blog.  Our theme this time is Christmas Characters

I have had this awesome stamp set in my stash and I've just never used it!!!  Are you like that? or is it just me?  LOL!!  Anyway, this was a ton of fun.  I love this movie so much!!  It's a must for our family every year :-)

Supplies:
Distress Oxide - Broken China
My Mind's Eye - Jingle paper pad (6x6) I paper pieced the snowman's vest
Inkadinkado - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer stamp set
Misti
colored pencils
Distress Ink - Evergreen Bough (trees)
Diamond Stickles - trees and snowflakes
red bling, pearl bling, black bling
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop borders die
Tim Holtz - Merry Misfits stamp set (sentiment)
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at CCC.  Make sure to include the graphic above and a link back to the CCC blog.

Cindy---

2 comments: