Wednesday, September 23, 2020

CCC - Sept - Shaped Cards

Hello there!  It's time for the reminder post over on the Christmas Craft Creations blog.  Our theme this time is Shaped cards.  

I made a card using a Spellbinders die I picked up recently.  After I was done, I realized that it wasn't quite right.  I will have to go back and tweak this one.  I watched a U-tube video and it became more clear how this was supposed to go together...LOL!!  


Supplies:

Spellbinders dies - Grand Holiday Cabinet
My Mind's Eye - Cozy Christmas (6x6)
Dec 25th Cricut cart - deer @ 2 1/2"
Glossy Accents

Okay, so this is the tweaked version.  I added more layers and included a top and bottom layer.  One of the layers I added a deer die cut.  It's a little hard to see on the photo.  These are fun to make.  








Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Cindy---


1 comment: