Wednesday, December 23, 2020

CCC - December - Winter Blues

Hello there!  It's time for the reminder post over on the Christmas Craft Creations blog.  Our theme this time is Winter Blues.  

This is my first project using one of the newer shades of Distress ink by Tim Holtz.  It's Speckled Egg and I'm in love!  This stuff is amazing!  I ink blended the whole front card panel with the Speckled Egg ink.  Then I used a tree stencil and two more shades of blue Distress ink.  And then added a snow bank with a stitched border die from Pretty Pink Posh.  All that was left to do was add a sentiment.  I used the new sentiment stamp set from Tim Holtz called Christmastime 3.

I love how it came out!  My daughter told me it looked professional.  LOL--I'll take it!  


Supplies:
Distress inks - Speckled egg, Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Distress Oxide - Hickory Smoke (for the edges of the card)
Tim Holtz - mini trees stencil
Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched border die
Tim Holtz - Christmastime 3 stamp set (sentiment)

Thanks for stopping by today.  Wishing you a very Blessed and Happy Holiday season!!

Cindy---


No comments:

Post a Comment