Friday, July 1, 2022

Merry Little Christmas (MLC) - July - Anything Goes

 Hello there!  I'm back on the DT for the Merry Little Christmas blog.  Leslie was going to shut the challenge blog down at the end of last year but decided not to at the last minute.  So, we are back at it.  I'm excited to be back.  I love making Christmas cards!  The challenges now run for about 6 weeks so there is always plenty of time to play.

Isn't Winston just the cutest?  


Supplies:
Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Salty Ocean
Tim Holtz - Retro flakes stamp set
Ranger embossing ink
Ranger Snowflake Tinsel embossing pwd
embossing gun
Misti
Tim Holtz - Winston, Colorize dies
Tim Holtz - Holiday Words 2:  script die
blue foil cardstock
blue glitter cardstock
black glitter cardstock
red bling

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Merry Little Christmas!

Cindy---

3 comments:

  1. Cindy, hello! I'm a new member of the MLCC team and wanted to stop by to let you know your Christmas card is magically charming! The hints of glitter just adds to that festive charm. --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Snowmen are always so cute. Just stopping by to say hi from one of your new MLCC teamies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snowmen! I have a collection of the put out every year. Yours is so cute!
    I'm glad to be a part of the team! 😁

    ReplyDelete