Saturday, July 1, 2023

BYSHC - Sketch #35 - July /Card 1

 Hello there!  I'm sharing my first card for Sketch #35.  This sketch runs the entire month of July.  You can see full details and how to enter this challenge on the blog Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  Sketch #35:

For this card I used a tag shape and then applied Glitter Gel through a stencil.  I love how this looks.  After it dried, I then threaded lace into the holes and then added the garment pin with jingle bells on it.  I also added a twine bow.  





Supplies:
Echo Park - Jingle All the Way (6x6) patterned paper
black shimmer cardstock
Tim Holtz - Stencil + Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel-red
Tim Holtz - Tiny Text Christmas - sentiment stamp
twine, jingle bells, garment pin
white lace

Thanks for stopping by today.   We also have a Facebook group BYSHC.  We would love to see your holiday makes!

              Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment