Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cricut Circle Wkly Challenge #18: Back to the Basics

For this challenge we can only use the Cricut carts that came with our original E or G.   And we need to use 3 cuts.  The carts that came with my E are Accent Essentials and Plantin Schoolbook.

Recipe:

DCWV The Sweet Stack (flowers)

Plantin Schoolbook - flowers cut at 2", 1 3/4", 1 1/2", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4" & 'thanks' cut at 3/4"
Cuttlebug folder - Simply Charmed

Oriental Trading co- heart button, brads, and rick rack stitched felt ribbon
DMC -floss #597

It's hard to see in the photo but the flowers all have 3 layers to them and I curled them inward for depth and dimension.  Pop dots were also used.
                              
Happy cutting!  Good luck everyone!





3 comments:

  1. This came out great Cindy! I love those colors together. I totally forgot about the challenge.. oops. Good luck to you!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet! Thanks for coming by my blog. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete