Thursday, February 17, 2011

IO Challenge: It's a Cupcake Kind of Day

This was a fun challenge.  Who doesn't love cupcakes, right?!  All you had to do was incorporate a cupcake and some Impression Obsession stamps.   Check out the Impression Obsession blog.

Recipe:
4 1/4 inch square card base in Kraft.
My Mind's Eye- Love Nest stack - brown and pink papers
Bazzill - green paper

IO clear stamp set Cupcakes by Leigh Hannan.  buy Impression Obsession stamps online here

Accent Essentials Cricut cart - scallop frame cut at 3 1/4", circle in pink at 1 1/4", circle in brown at 1 1/2", flower is accent 32 cut at 2" using the shadow feature.

White ink was used to stamp the sentiment.  I doodled around the flower with a brown Zig pen.  I colored the cupcake with colored pencils and added Diamond Stickles for glittery fun on the frosting and Glossy Accents to the cherry on top for shine.

I also used pop dots to add dimension to the frame and the cupcake.  Two kinds of ribbon from my stash and brown bling finish it off.

Thanks for looking!  I love comments! 
I hope you have a 'Cupcake Kind of Day' today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment