Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Dallas Stampede

I had a wonderful time at the Dallas Stampede.  It was so fun to meet so many circlets and crafty ladies.  Everybody was so sweet. 

Goodies in our swag bag:  Old West Cricut cart, Glimmer Mist, Seeing Spots CB folder, tacky tape, adhesive squares, ribbon adhesive, a wooden boot to alter, an organizational DVD and some coupons for scrappy shopping discounts.


At the Circle meetup we each got a special surprise (sorry, can't tell yet), a deep cut blade, a blue charm to add to our bracelet, and a Teresa Collins make and take flower to bling up our swag bag.  Sorry this pic isn't the greatest!!


This was a cute little water bottle on each craft table when we arrived with a peach tea packet tucked in the hang tag. 

A shot of the HUGE craftroom (this is not even half of it) as we were getting our tables set up.



Balloons marked the end of each row so we'd know where we were sitting.  The DFW ladies had rows 16 and 17.  Cute balloons, huh?!


Tammy making announcements.



I got to meet Robin (My Pink Stamper).  She's so super nice!!  Just like in her videos.



Teresa Collins making some announcements about her upcoming Cricut and Imagine carts and the classes she was teaching.

Make and Take featuring End Caps.


Another Make and Take using etching.  I had never done any etching before so this was fun.  The quote is 'I de$erve to be wealthy'.  Sorry the pic isn't the best--was trying to capture it without a lot of glare :-)

A Stampin' Up demo bookmark make and take.




DFW ladies at my table blinged up their little plushies.  Someone was selling the cute little tote bags that they made and I had to take a pic of it. 




Karlee, Robin, and Tammy doing some drawings.  I didn't win anything....Pooh!  LOL!


Cindy Royal (at the sewing machine, Circle blog DT) teaching a few ladies how to stitch on their projects. 



At the Cowboy dinner...line dancing.  They did a bunch of drawings and gave away a couple of each of the machines.  I wasn't one of the lucky ones...Pooh!  LOL!



A little video of the Cricut shuffle...too funny!  Sorry about the quality--I just got my camera for Christmas and I need a bit of practice. 







Shannon and Teresa Collins demo the Yudu.  I had never seen one in action before.  Too fun!



Time to say goodbye...sniff..sniff.  I hope to do it all again next year!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wecome home!! Sounds like you had a blast! Sorry you didn't win any fun prizes, but a new cart in the swag bag is cool! And what the heck... what do ya mean you can't tell us the "little surprise" you received!! When do we get to know?? Details Details girl!! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photo's with us -- I posted the link on my Texas Stampede page on my blog:)
    http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/p/texas-cricut-stampede.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you at the stampede. love this picture of me and all my gear (think some of that is Miro's too) heading home.

    looking forward to next time.

    ReplyDelete