Thursday, March 3, 2011

Impression Obsession Stamps: Blue color challenge

For this challenge you need to use the color blue in your design and at least one Impression Obsession stamp.

Here is the card I came up with:
Recipe:
4 1/4 square white card base.

DCWV -The Winter Wonder stack - patterned paper (using up my scraps :-)

Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - Oval opening cut at 2" and square at 2 3/4" -both using center point feature button

Impression Obsession stamp sets: Birthday Cakes by Leigh Hannan and Sentiments I.

Oriental Trading Co brads.  Zig pen for doodles.  Colored pencils.  Baby Blue and Yellow Stickles.  Dimensionals.  Grosgrain ribbon from my stash. 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog Cindy... your cards are awesome! I love how you did the Happy Birthday sentiment around the frame. :)
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete