Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's the BIG 4-OH for my Hubby :-) Happy Birthday!

This is just a really fun, summery card I did up for my husband's birthday!  I love how it came out!
Recipe:
A2 cardbase on Kraft

Life is a Beach Cricut cart - pineapple drink @ 4", '40' using the charm feature @ 1 1/4"
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - circles to go behind the charms @ 1"

Cuttlebug embossing folder - diamonds in the rough

Brown ink for the edges, brown Zig pen, pop dots, Glossy accents for shine (cherries, lime slice), Diamond Stickles (40), My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party twine in Happy Days.

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun car! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card! So much detail!

    I am now a follower! I am visiting the participants of the Cricut Circle Blog Hop. I look forward to seeing your entry!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete