Monday, August 15, 2011

MPS Pinkalicious Blog Hop: Show Your Style & PK stamps Sketch Challenge #58

For the MPS blog hop we have to show our style.  My style tends to be a bit all over the place..depends on my mood or what new product I'm trying out, etc.   But I love projects with fun colors, glitter, lace/ribbon trims, and Kraft paper.

My Stickles and Glossy Accents on this project were drying and I happened to notice that I used a shape on my card that was exactly like the shape for the Sketch challenge at PK.  How cool is that?  I believe that's called serendipity!!  LOL!  Here's the Sketch:



And my card:

Recipe:
A2 card base in Kraft

Elegant Edges Cricut cart - Doily (book feature) @ 5 1/4" (I trimmed off 2 1/2 inches from the straight edge)

Watercolor pencils, Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents, pink pearl bling, white grosgrain ribbon, white Marvy gel pen for doodles, pop dots, Stampin' Up Birthday Bakery stamp set, Friskers Wedding stamp set for sentiment.

Thanks for looking!  Good luck to all in these two challenges!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, your stamped images are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stamped images! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp set!! Very cute:) TFS and good luck on your challenge!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, Cindy! I love Elegant Edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen that your a Cindy M. to. Your Card is so Cute! I just became a follower. I just recently started a blog. It took me forever to get the nerve up to do it. So Happy that I did it. Would Love for you to come visit me sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy card! Love the hot pink against the kraft. Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kraft card and you've used it fabulously here! I'll have to have a look at that cartridge!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card works perfectly with the PK sketch! Great job! Thanks for playing and good Luck!

    ReplyDelete