Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CC Blogiversary Circle Cart Challenge

For this challenge I created a sympathy card for my brother-in-law who recently lost his brother.  I used the French Manor Circle Exclusive cart for this one. 


Recipe:
4 1/4" square card in white
DCWV - Fun in the Sun stack- patterned, rust, blue papers

French Manor Cricut cart - birdcage @ 3"
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - branch @ 4", 3 3/4", 3 1/2"  ( I cut the pp and the blue background layers in half diagonally)

Cuttlebug embossing folder - musical flourish ( I used white ink to make this pop)

EK Success chain punch, Impression Obsession stamps from the Sentiments I set, pop dots, DMC floss #563.

Thanks for looking!  Happy Blogiversary to the Cricut Circle blog!!  Good luck to all in the challenges!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your BIL loss. The card is beautiful! I love the colors!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete