Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines for the teachers :-)

Okay, I figured who doesn't love chocolate, right?  Very few, I'm sure!  So, that's where I started--with two Godiva chocolate bars.  I know one of my son's teachers likes milk and one likes dark chocolate so that made that easy to pick out!  I was playing with Elegant Edges again.  Each time I find some new gems on that cart--it's too cool!  I feel a mini book in my future :-)
Recipe:
My Mind's Eye - Simply Delightful stack

Elegant Edges Cricut cart - heart1@6" using the book feature, heart1 @ 6 1/2" using the fit-to-length and the border feature
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - heart @ 1 3/4", 2 1/4", 2 1/2"

TPC Studio stamp from the Hugs and Kisses set, Oriental Trading co button, Sew Easy Fancy Floss in candy stripe, pop dots.

It doesn't show up very well in the photo but "Be Mine" is stamped in the center of the heart.  I just attached this to the front of the candy bars with pop dots.  Doesn't get any easier than that!

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up for milk chocolate!! lol I went out and picked up some Godiva for myself for Valentines Day! Thank you so much for letting me know about the project for the day over at Cricut, cool huh? Your so sweet that I joined your blog too, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete