Monday, October 7, 2013

Cool Gator

Hello!  I have a cool gator birthday card to share today!  It's also my turn to share on the SBC blog today.   I used a Cricut Circle exclusive cart called Animal Antics.  I've had this cart for a while now.  It was time to bust it out and play with it.  I'm loving it!
Recipe:
5" square cardbase in tan
DCWV - Shimmer Stack - green and gold papers

Animal Antics Cricut cart - gator @ 3 1/2"

Cuttlebug embossing folder - mesh texture--   (I debossed the gator)

Pop dots, Impression Obsession--Birthday cakes stamp set.

Technique:
To create the curved sentiment on this card:
1-cover the parts of the stamp you don't want to use with tape.
2- ink your stamp
3-peel your tape off
4- stamp
5- clean your stamp really well.
Repeat all steps as many times as it takes to create the look you're going for. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, now that's one cool gator! I love the way the happy comes up from his horn. Makes me smile really big. Super adorable!!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute love the masking tech! Very Creative!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

    ReplyDelete