Hello! Welcome to the My Cricut Craft Room October Blog Hop! You should have hopped on over from Viv's blog. If you're just joining us you'll want to start over at the My Cricut Craft Room blog so you don't miss a thing.
Okay, first up are two birthday cards that I made for twin boys that recently turned 6. I wanted these cards to be similar but also different. The boys are not identical so I wanted their cards that were included with their gifts to be different, too.
4" square cardbase in Kraft
Nate's ABC Cricut cart - dog1@ 3 1/4" (I used the flip feature on one of them), N, I, C, K @ 1/2" using Font2, E, V, A, N @ 1/2" using Font2
DCWV - The Handy Dandy stack - green patterned paper
DCWV - Stack 5- blue plaid
Pop dots, pearl bling, Glossy Accents to make the dog tags shiny.
And my dad celebrated 70 years this summer!!
DCWV - Shimmer stack - blue paper
Campin' Critters Cricut cart - beaver @ 5" using the sign feature (this is the shaped cardbase), moose4 @ 3 1/4"
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - branch @ 3 1/2", 3 3/4"
Robotz Cricut cart - 7,0 @ 1 1/2"
The Paper Studio embossing folder - postage stamp
Pop dots, light blue bling.
Your next stop is Shawn's blog.
Thanks for hopping along with us today. Here is the entire hop list in case you get lost :-)
1. Start http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Vivi J http://www.vivijdesigns.blogspot.com
3. Cindy M http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
4. Shawn Mosch - http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
5. Liliana Umpierre - http://www.likidesigns.com/blog
6. Leslie Wrege McGrath - http://scrapnlifeaway.blogspot.com/
7. Roberta Swisher - http://queenbeepapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. April Nourse www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
9. Brenda Knapik - http://www.disneygirlcrafts.com/
10. Lourdes - http://creativecraftsniche.blogspot.com/
11. Vicki Glenn - http://www.vickiscraftroom.blogspot.com/
12. Erica http://EricasProjects.blogspot.com
13. Connie Walsh - http://www.ConnieCreates2.blogspot.com
14. Tracey http://www.thecroppingcanuck.blogspot.com
15. Oh Kissa http://www.ohkissa.com/thought-bubble.html
16. Sandy- http://www.aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
17. Kris Dietz -- http://http://kreationsbykrisdietz.blogspot.com/
18. Mayra- http://mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/
19. Cheryl www.Cricutobessed.blogspot.com
20. Crafting Blog Events http://craftingblogevents.blogspot.com