Friday, August 8, 2014

Cut It Up Challenge #51: Inspired by a Song

Happy Friday!  It's time for another fabulous challenge on the Cut It Up blog.  The theme this time is so much fun:  Inspired by a Song.  Also,  you will need to include a die cut on your project.

Our sponsor this time is:  Fleurette Bloom --$10 Giftcard :-)
I took this opportunity to make a Christmas card and it's inspired by Jingle Bells of course...LOL!  I just got the Creative Memories 'Tis the Season Cricut cart recently and I love-love this font!!
Recipe:
DCWV - Metallic grey
The Paper Studio - Dec 2th stack - red chevrons
black glitter paper
'Tis the Season Cricut cart - sleigh 2 @ 3 1/4", 'Oh What fun' @ 2"
Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folder - snow flurries
red organza ribbon
pop dots
red bling

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come and join in the fun over on the Cut It Up challenge blog :-)

Cindy---

I'm entering this into the following:
  Crafter's Café#75:  Lots of Layers
  Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra:  August - Anything Goes
 Southern Girls:  Christmas

6 comments:

  1. I love that font, too, and the sleigh is beautiful. I love that you used patterned paper for it. I need to use patterned paper more. I have so much of it and never cut into it!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I so agree with you about the font...gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with the Southern Girls!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas songs and I love this sleigh card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh What Fun your card is! Love the embossed snowflake background too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for August.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete