Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Carnation Pixie

Hello there!  It's my day to host over on the A Day for Daisies blog today.  I've made a card using the super cute Carnation Pixie. 

I created the background by mixing texture paste and Glimmer Mist spray in Viva Pink.  And then I used a stencil to create this funky background.  And I finished it off with some Sheer Shimmer Spritz for added sparkle power.  I love how the design pops off the black. 

Recipe:
ADFD image - Carnation Pixie
colored pencils
Star Dust Stickles - skirt
Frosted Lace Stickles - wings
Deco Art texture paste
Glimmer Mist - Viva Pink
Prima -chevron stencil
Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz - sparkle
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today :-) 
Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. she's so cute! love her socks! also, do you know if it's just one entry per month for the ADFD challenge?

    ReplyDelete