Friday, August 19, 2016

Kennedy Grace Creations - August Blog Hop

 

Hello Crafty Friends!  Welcome to our August new product release and blog hop! 
 
Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.
Two new stamp sets.
 
 
And we now have dies.  Yay!
 
 
Three new fabulous sequin mixes:
 


 
I have created a Sepia mixed media card.
 

Recipe:
Strathmore watercolor paper
Kennedy Grace Creations - Time to Blossom stamp set
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Ranger Heat Tool
white colored pencil
Glitz Design - distressing stamp set

I started off by watercoloring the background with the Distress Ink.  Then I used the heat tool to dry it.  I then flicked some more ink to make splatters.  Heat again.  Next I stamped the Blossom and the distress stamps.  And for the final touches I highlighted certain areas with a white colored pencil.
 
To celebrate or August Release we will be giving away to 1- lucky winner a $15.00 gift certificate to our online store.   
All you have to do is :

Leave a comment on this blog post and on all of the stops along the hop. 
 
Cindy  -- You are here :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by today.   I hope you love our new August Releases!
 
Cindy---

14 comments:

  1. what a lovely image and great new release loving those dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card in those colors - love both the flower stamps in this release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card reminds me of a print I would find in an antique store. Classic - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, your card is so different I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Cindy it has such a lovely vintage look about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mixed media card is very pretty! I like this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Thanks for sharing your great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. Thanks for sharing your great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your background color & card is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited I found you all this morning.
    My Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful!! Like a vintage piece of artwork! I love it!

    ReplyDelete