Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #271

Hello there!  It's time for another wonderful sketch challenge over on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge blog.  Our sketch this week:
Isn't she just the cutest?  I just couldn't help making her a red head.  My mom would put my hair in pigtails a lot when I was little :-)


Recipe:
Unity Stamp Co - Good For You stamp kit, Happy Mind, Happy Life kit (sentiment)
colored pencils
Recollections - Tropic Vacation stack (6x6)- all patterned papers
Park Lane - Pineapples embossing folder
Tim Holtz - rectangle die set
foam squares
Glossy Accents ( to make popsicle shiny)
Misti

Thanks for stopping by today.  Consider following me if you are inspired by what you see.  And come play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment