Wednesday, April 17, 2024

GIU Day 3

 Hello there!  This is day three of Growing in Unity.  All of these wonderful stamps can be found at Unity Stamp Co!!  At the end of the week, I'll be picking 1 random winner from comments on my blog posts and 1 random winner from comments on my Instagram posts.  Be sure to follow me here and on Instagram so you don't miss anything.


Close up of the shiny, glittery boots :-)

Supplies:
Unity Stamp Co - Joy & Brighter Days
                              I Want You to Know - (book print stamp -stamped in background)
                              Determined to Rise  - sentiment
Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry
Archival ink - Kitsch Flamingo
Distress Watercolor Pencils
waterbrush
Ranger clear embossing ink + Picked Raspberry embossing glaze (sentiment)
Stamping Platform
Glitterific - Acrylic paint in clear Hologram (used to make boots shiny and glittery)
Distress Mica Spray stain - Harvest Moon -splatters

Thanks for stopping by today.  Thanks for all your amazing comments!  See you tomorrow!
Cindy

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! Love the colors and you have such a lot that just work together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colourful background and how the boots blend in but still stand out. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have stamped over the lovely background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo and how all the stamping blends together. Pretty card! --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the inky goodness on this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors and I love the rainboots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ink smooshed colors you picked! Those boots too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! I love how the background text is blurred and just adds a subtle texture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of your card. The background is amazing. And I love that stamp. ~Tricia Moore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the splotches. They remind me of rain. Now if the rain fell in all these pretty colors I might not mind. Sue Nagata

    ReplyDelete