Monday, April 15, 2024

Growing in Unity (GIU) 2024 /Day 1

 Hello there!  This is day one of Growing in Unity.  All of these wonderful stamps can be found at Unity Stamp Co!!  At the end of the week, I'll be picking 1 random winner from comments on my blog posts and 1 random winner from comments on my Instagram posts.  Be sure to follow me here and on Instagram so you don't miss anything.

Supplies:
Unity Stamp Co - Heart confetti Stencil
Unity Stamp Co - Promise Always - stamp kit
Unity Stamp Co - I did. I Do. I Will - stamps & dies -sentiment
Distress Oxide - Kitsch Flamingo, Festive Berries
Distress Watercolor Pencils
waterbrush
Stamping Platform
Archival ink Black Soot +black embossing pwd

Thanks for stopping by today.  Thanks for all your amazing comments!  See you tomorrow!
Cindy

12 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Cindy, I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Looking forward to your GIU week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely!! Hubby & I are celebrating our 30th tomorrow so it speaks to me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card and a tribute to long marriages. This image gives great dimension. --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet anniversary card! Love the older couple and all the pretty hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I'm looking forward to your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww this just makes me smile. I love the hearts stencil with this. I want to be this way as I get older 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous background for this lovely couple. Love this. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet anniversary card. Love the falling hearts. Sue Nagata

    ReplyDelete