Wednesday, May 1, 2024

CBC - May

 Hello!  It's also the start of a new challenge over on the Christmas Bingo Challenge blog.  We're changing it up slightly this year.  You can now enter any card theme (not just Christmas) as long as you play along with the BINGO card.  One column going up/down.  You only have to use 3 of the elements.  

I used column "N" Bleaching, Make Own Background, Splatters





Supplies:
Distress Oxide - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Archival ink - Rustic Wilderness
Tim Holtz - Sketch Greenery stamps
waterbrush - used to pull some of the distress ink from the berries (bleaching effect)
Tim Holtz - Bold Tidings Mini - main sentiment
Distress Mica Spray Stain - Harvest Moon - splatters
Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz - Stitched square die


Thank for stopping by today.  Come play along with our Bingo challenge!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, this is such a great card! I love the bleaching. As I worked on this challenge, I thought that I have never done that on a card. I love how the sentiments are stamped in the background too!

    ReplyDelete