Saturday, May 25, 2024

Congrats! Caps off to you!

 Hello there!  My daughter graduated from High School a week ago.  I can't believe it!  Time is going so fast.  One of her school colors is green so I went with that.  I also used some Core'dinations cardstock by Tim Holtz called Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection.  It's been in my stash for a while.  I finally cut it into some 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch panels so I could use it.  It's great to use with embossing folders and then sand it lightly to reveal the core color.  Too fun!  So I made it into a shaker card!


Supplies:
Tim Holtz - Core-dinations Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection -green
Darice - Graduation cap embossing folder
Tim Holtz - sanding tool
Cricut cart - To You From Me - Congrats @ 1 1/2"  / Plantin Schoolbook - 2024 @ 1"
Unity STamp Co - Sentiment for Graduates 
plastic packaging - tear tape
confetti, seed beads, sequins

Thank for stopping by today!  Have a great day!
Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment