Friday, August 30, 2024

BYSHC August Sketch #48 /Card 2

 Hello there!  I'm sharing my second card for Sketch #48.  This sketch runs the entire month of August. You can see full details and how to enter this challenge on the blog Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  Sketch #48:

I'm using some dies that I haven't used in a long time.  I flipped the sketch for this one.


Supplies:
Red shimmer cardstock
Distress Oxide - Picket Fence
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Candy Cane Stripe
Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp - Stamptember 2023 
Distress Watercolor Pencils
Water brush
Diamond Stickles
Tim Holtz - Stacked Archway die
Tim Holtz - Festive Repeat die
Unity Stamp Co - Scalloped & Stitched sentiment die
American Crafts - patterned paper scrap


Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us and replenish your Christmas card stash!
Cindy 

No comments:

Post a Comment