Monday, August 26, 2024

FAN-TASTIC Simon Says Stamp Fall Card Hop

 Hello there!  I'm joining a Fall Instagram hop this month.  So much fun!  I have created two similar cards in two different color ways.  I stretched my supplies by using a stencil that was meant for Christmas crafting.  By changing up the colors and leaving some of the layers out, I was able to make this work for Halloween candy.  Gotta love that! 




Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp -Layering Peppermint Stencils
Simon Says Stamp - Fancy Happy Halloween dies
black shimmer cardstock
ThermOWeb - foam tape

1st card:
Distress Oxide - Kitsch Flamingo, Saltwater Taffy, Black Soot
spider button
Buttons Galore & More - star shaped sequins

2nd card:
Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Crackling Campfire
Distress Texture paste Sparkle
Therm O Web Pixie tape
Witch button
Diamond Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today.  Visit my IG post for the full list of participants in this hop.  Have a great day!!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment