Friday, June 1, 2018

MIU #14: June - Smooshing

Hello again.  It's June first -- Happy Birthday to my first born :-)  It's also time for another wonderful challenge over on the Mix it Up blog.  Our challenge this month is Anything Goes (optional twist of Smooshing).  

I applied the ink directly to my craft mat and then sprayed it with water.  Then I took a plastic baggie and smooshed it into the ink and applied it randomly to my watercolor cardstock.  Then I watercolored with the leftover ink to color the image.

Recipe:
Unity Stamp Co - Evelyn Girl stamp kit
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides - twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers
colored pencils
water brush
Diamond Stickles
Strathmore watercolor paper
Tim Holtz - celebrate die set

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us this month at MIU.

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully coloured card Hope your eldest had a lovely Birthday Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete