Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Always keep a little beach day in your heart

Hello there!  I've been playing with my Distress Oxide inks lately.  I'm obsessed.  Love the fun effects you can get by just adding water.  So cool!

I've used the Oxide ink to watercolor the stamped image, too.  Then I let it dry and then added some Ice Stickles to create an almost hidden treasure feel to the sand the wheel is stuck in under the sea.  I used Distress crayons to make the token look really old.  Fun!

I'm entering this card into the Unity Show & Tell watercolor challenge.  This is an awesome group on FB for sharing your creations using Unity Stamps.
Recipe:
Distress Oxides - Rusty Hinge, peacock feathers
watercolor paper
water brush
mister, heat tool, Misti
Ranger black Pigment ink
Zing clear embossing pwd
Unity Stamp Co - SMAK 1/18 kit
Ice Stickles
jute twine
Tim Holtz token
Distress Crayons - rusty hinge, peacock feathers

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment