Friday, June 22, 2018

Summer Fun!

Hello there!  I've got a simple, cute card to share with you today.  I created it and then realized the stamp kit is actually discontinued.  So that's a bummer!!

I started off using my Misti and stamping this cute image on my cardbase.  Then I used the backing from the stamp as a mask to cover the stamped image.  Then I took the stencil and Distress ink and created a pattern around the image.  It didn't look finished so I ended up adding more ink to the edges of the card.  And then I used my Zig pen and ruler to add the black frame.  Super simple and quick.

Recipe:
Unity Stamp Co - Happy to Be Me stamp kit
Tim Holtz Distress ink - Tumbled glass
Tim Holtz stencil - Bubbles
black Zig pen/ruler

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment