Friday, March 8, 2024

BYSHC -March Sketch #43 /Card 1

 Hello there!  I'm sharing my first card for Sketch #43.  This sketch runs the entire month of March.  You can see full details and how to enter this challenge on the blog Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  Sketch #43:

This year I'm challenging myself to use my stash!  In that spirit, I've used an action wobbler for the first time on this card.  So much fun and so easy to do.  Literally peel and stick.  What was I waiting for anyway?!  LOL

 




Supplies:
Carta Bella - Santa's Workshop patterned papers (6x6)
Cricut- Plantin Schoolbook cart - star @ 4" and 4 1/4"
Tim Holtz - Santa Greetings, Colorize dies
red glitter, foil, and shimmer cardstocks
black shimmer and glitter cardstocks
silver foil cardstock
black bling - eyes
action wobbler - yes, Santa wobbles -LOL!  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us and replenish your Christmas card stash!
Cindy 

1 comment:

  1. Very fun card! Love this Santa so much... I have the die set too! Haven't made too many as I find him a bit time consuming, but definitely worth the effort!
    A side note from me.... I lost an assembled die cut because my wobbler fell off the card and I didn't notice it! If the addition is very heavy, I'll add a dab of liquid glue from now on to make sure the wobbler attaches more securely!

    ReplyDelete