Sunday, March 17, 2024

lucky

 Hello there!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  I have a fun mixed media card for St. Patrick's Day.  I don't really craft much for this holiday, but I had an idea and just went with it.  I don't create much with greens unless it's for Christmas, so this was a fun change.  I used the last new color of Distress, Scorched Timber for the first time on this card.  I used the Oxide and the embossing glaze.  


Supplies:
Distress Oxide Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness, Lucky Clover
Tim Holtz - Alphanumeric Stretch Lower -dies
Tim Holtz - Lucky Love -shamrock impresslit
Tim Holtz - Tiny Text stamps - sentiment
Archival  inks - Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint
Tim Holtz = Faded Type - background stamping
Tim Holtz - Ledger Script - background stamping
Distress Oxide - Scorched Timer +Distress embossing glaze - Scorched Timber
Tim Holtz - Lumberjack stamp 
Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz - Alphanumerica Bold, 7, U & #
Distress embossing glaze - Twisted Citron

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day! 
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment