Sunday, March 31, 2024

Hippity HOP

Happy Easter!  I have a mixed media Easter card to share with you.  The look I was going for on the background is a Robin's egg that cracked.  And I also tried the bunnies that Tim demonstrated in a live video recently.  I used Gathered Twings Distress Oxide to stamp the bunnies and then used Walnut Stain embossing powder to give them the look of chocolate bunnies.  I also used the newest and last color of the Distress line, Scorched Timber.  



Supplies:

Tim Holtz - Mr. Rabbit stamps
Tim Holtz - Spring Shadows stamps
Distress Oxide & Distress Ink - Speckled Egg
Distress Oxide - Scorched Timber, Gathered Twigs
Distress Embossing Powder - Walnut Stain
Archival - Black Soot
Tim Holtz - Alphanumeric Bold - dies
Tim Holtz - Bunny Stitch - heart
Stamping Platform
Ranger Texture paste opaque
Tim Holtz - mini fractured stencil set 56

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a Blessed Easter!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment