Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CC Weekly Challenge #19: Whatevah! Challenge

For this challenge you need to use a shape -whatevah shape you'd like 3 times on your project and include some type of spray ink. 

I had a written sketch/idea for this card before I started...but what I ended up with was a bit different.  It was a bit of a struggle but I think I captured what I was thinking and I really like how it came out.  So, it's all good, right?!!  LOL!  I'm sure we've all been there....


Recipe:
Card is 5" square.
Black background is 4 3/4" square that I sprayed with Tsukineko Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz. 
Core'dinations- whitewash collection

Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart- hearts @2" and 2 1/4"

Cuttlebug folders- in the Rough, Tiny Bubbles, and Tiny Mosaic Text

Sandylion - clear stamp sentiment from the Love set

Black organza ribbon.  I tied the bow and knotted the ends.

I embossed and sanded 2 of the hearts with a thick nail file.  The middle heart I turned over so it's technically debossed :-)  Love this paper!

Good luck everyone!  Thanks for stopping by.  I love comments!

Happy cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment