Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Impression Obsession Challenge: Hot Fun in the Summer

I love Hibiscus flowers--they remind me of fun summer vacations in Mexico :-)

Recipe:
5" square card in ivory
Colorbok - Sunkissed stack - Hibiscus print
DCWV - Summer Dream stack - blue and green papers
DCWV - Shimmer Stack - rust paper

Impression Obsession clear stamp set Sentiments I for the sentiment.  Shop for IO stamps online here.

Life is a Beach Cricut cart - hibiscus @5"

Light blue organza ribbon, pop dots, brown ink sponged on inner part of the flower, Frosted Lace Stickles.

Thanks for looking!  Good luck to all in the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Cindy, that is an adorable card!!! I love your Hibiscus! and how you used the clear set too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Soo Summery! Love it! I need to break out my Life's a Beach Cartridge! Thanks for the inspiration! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete