Monday, October 17, 2011

CC October Monthly Challenge: Halloween Home Decor

For my home decor project I used a little black tree I got on clearance at one of the crafty stores at the end of the Halloween season last year.  So, I couldn't wait to get started on this one :-)
I used ribbons to dress up my little black tree.



I used the Happy Hauntings Cricut cart for all my cuts:
witch @2 1/2"
witch's hat @ 2 1/2"
frankenstein @ 3 1/2"
mummy @ 3 1/2"
cat @ 3"
boot @ 3"
cauldron @ 3"

Ribbons by Ribbon Boutique (HL), Diamond & Lavendar Stickles, MS black glitter glue, red bling, pop dots, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party "Be You" twine, sew easy twine in lilac.

Another couple pics of it all together.  It was a little tricky to photograph :-)  (sorry, my pics aren't the best)




Thanks for stopping by today!  Good luck to all in this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Halloween tree!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete