Thursday, November 10, 2011

CC Nov Monthly Challenge: Signs of Fall w/Texture

 This project must include signs/symbols of Fall using 2 Cricut cuts and some texture.  I added texture by embossing; doodling on the acorn; popping up the top 2 layers; and also doodling, popping up, and curling the leaves. I really like how this card came out :-)

Recipe:
A2 card in Kraft
DCWV - Amber Autumn stack - patterned papers

Elegant Edges Cricut cart - Swirl2 -oblong @ 4", 4 1/2", 5"
Doodlecharms Cricut cart - leaves @1", acorn@ 1"

Cuttlebug folder - swiss dot (debossed ivory layer)

Sentiment stamp is Inkadinkado, Jillibean Soup twine in beanstalks, pop dots, brown Zig pen for doodles on leaves, acorn and around orange layer.

Thanks for looking!  Good luck to all in this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was surprised to see my card on the Circle Blog.

    Lovely fall card. Good Luck on the challenge.

    I really like your Halloween Tree!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I like the colors you used together and the layer shapes!!

    ReplyDelete