Friday, February 10, 2012

Toadily Love You!

Hello!  This is kind of a fun card.  I happened to see a Penny Black stamp set on clearance and decided I could make a Valentine out of it.  It was such a good deal--why not, right??  LOL!  I think this one is going to my hubby :-)
                     and the inside says:
Recipe:
4 1/4" square card base in white

Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - heart @ 3 1/2", circle @ 1 3/4" & 2"

The Paper Studio embossing folder - Doodle hearts

Watercolor pencils, Stampin' Up blender pen, heart button is Oriental Trading Co, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist-Life of the Party "Happy Day" twine, pop dots, Penny Black stamps, TPC Studio stamps- Hugs & Kisses for the inside sentiment, Glossy Accents on frog's eyes.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! The fishing toad is just too cute! Congrats on getting a fabulous bargain!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete