Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Easter bunny

Hello again!  This is my second post today!  Whoo-hoo!  I'm a little behind on my blogging here!  This is a card I made for my in-laws.  It is similar to my other card I posted below but with a few differences..
Recipe:
A2 card in brown cardstock

Kate's ABC Cricut cart - bunny @ 4"
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - leaves @ 5" (using the oblong feature)

Embossing folder is Floral & Vines by Sizzix

Sentiment stamp is by Inky Antics, brown ink on the edges of the background shape, white ink to make the embossing pop, pop dots on the white background layer, butterfly and flowers, twine is My Mind's Eye Lime Twist-Life of the Party " Charmed", Glossy Accents to secure the bow, Crystal Stickles on the butterfly and flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today :-)  Have a fabulous Easter!

1 comment: