Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :-)  I created this card for my mom for today.  My mom loves cameos.  My dad got her a cameo pendant quite a few years ago with the ivory cameo and the salmon/peachy background so that's where I started for this card.  I love how it came out.

Recipe:
4 1/2" square card base in ivory
DCWV- The Spring Stack - peach patterned papers
Recollections - Toile - background patterned paper (single sheet I found at M's)

Heritage Cricut cart - cameo2 @ 3"
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - heart1 @ 3 1/2" (oblong and shadow features)
TC Sophisticated Cricut cart - 'Mom' @ 1" using the Font2 feature, flower1 @ 1" & 1 1/4" (only used the shift pieces)

CB folder - Swiss dot

Brown ink for the edges, Oriental Trading co -crystal button, floss is DMC#760, Glossy Accents to adhere the button and anchor the bow, pop dots, Lace is American Crafts in brown sugar.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great Mother's day!

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow Cindy! This is Soo Beautiful! Love the Wonderful Cameo and the Lovely dp's you chose too! The pretty flower and touch of lace are such perfect accents too! Love this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete