Friday, June 8, 2012

Teacher Gifties

Hello!  My son had his last day of preschool for this year two weeks ago.  I'm just a little behind in blogging this one :-)  I made his teachers little note pads with their initals.

Back inside cover-embossed with Swiss dot.

Back cover.

Recipe:
DCWV - Stack 7 - print paper

Elegant Edges Cricut cart- Swirl1@5" (using the book feature), Doily@3"
Kate's ABC Cricut cart- 'R'@2" (Font 2)

CB folder - swiss dot

I used cereal boxes to cut the covers.  Deep cut blade @ 6, speed @low, pressure @max, multi cut@3.  White paper for the inside pages of the book cut @ 5x4 1/2"-rounded the bottom corners.  White Marvy gel pen for doodles, pop dots, ribbons are Celebrate It (M's) or Ribbon Boutique.  Cinch binding wire in white @1".

Thanks for stopping by today.  Bring on summer :-)

Cindy---

5 comments:

  1. This notebook turned out great I have been wanting a cinch or other binding tool...this cool notepad might push me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Love the paper on this project, and the shape you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful teacher gifts! This may just be the push I need to get my Cinch out of the box and use it.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love Elegant Edges? It's one of my favorite carts and I love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and trendy... and I love that you used cereal boxes for the covers!!! Awesome gift!!

    ReplyDelete